UNIMAC's TURNING ON THE POWER!
GENERATING OVER 1,000,000 kWhs of SOLAR ENERGY
UNIMAC Graphics, one of the nations largest integrated communications solutions providers, has installed the largest solar energy system in Carlstadt, NJ generating over 1,000,000 kWhs of clean solar power. UNIMAC’s system is expected to meet 30 percent of the companies annual electricity needs, furthering their commitment to environmental leadership.
The 1,000,000+ kWhs of solar energy will produce enough energy to power 75 average size residential homes each year. This is equivalent to recycling 16 million cans of soda, planting 58,000 trees and taking 105 cars off the road annually.
UNIMAC Graphics has earned the following certifications:
- The Certificate of Environmental Stewardship by the NJDEP
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS Environmental Management System Certification
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS Quality Management Systems Certification,
- ISO 27001:2013 ISMS Information Security Management System Certification
- FSC Chain of Custody Certified
- SFI Chain of Custody Certified
- IDEALLIANCE G7® Master Printer Certification
- PANTONE® Certified Printer™
|UNIMAC Graphics delivers the most complete value package available to clients who communicate through digital and printed materials. UNIMAC executes clients integrated communications programs including cross media advertising, marketing campaigns, product launches, displays, packaging, direct mail, annual reports, magazine inserts, and catalogs.
UNIMAC Graphics services include digital media, campaign management and campaign reporting systems, large format offset printing, web and sheetfed offset printing, web and sheetfed digital printing, four color inkjet web printing, cast & cure, cold foil process, hot foil stamping, embossing, complete finishing services, binding, intelligent mailing, and logistics services.